Love it or Send it Back! You can exchange any item you received as a gift within 90 days of the order date. If using our Pre Paid Return label for a gift return, you will be required to provide a payment method to cover the return label fee of $6.95 which will be charged when we process the exchange. To get started, follow the instructions below:
OUR GIFT RETURNS ARE EASY AS 1, 2, 3!
- Print one of our Easy Return Forms and fill it out (making sure to check the box stating it is a gift return). You will also want to print one of our Prepaid Return labels! Note, pre-paid labels cost $6.95 so please include a form of payment with your return.
- Place items inside your returning package and adhere the Prepaid Return Label to the outside of the package.
- For faster processing, drop the return package off at FedEx (check the FedEx website for your closest location). Or, you can simply give it to your local mail carrier/post office. We will take care of the rest!
With our Pre-Paid Return Label service you will have real-time tracking, priority processing, and your package will be fully insured.
I do not have any paperwork from my order. What do I do?
- If you need another Easy Return Form, simply print one off our website and enclose it with the product being returned and your original order number. Otherwise, reference your name, order number, and address on a piece of paper and include it inside your returning package.
Is my gift return handled confidentially?
- We make every attempt to respect your privacy by ensuring gift exchanges are handled confidentially. This is why it is very important to specify when a gift is being exchanged; so we know not to reach out to the original purchaser.
Do I have to pay for a gift exchange?
- We will need another form of payment for a gift exchange if you are using a Pre Paid return label, or the item you are exchanging for has an upcharge (ie larger sizes, full camo), or you are exchanging for a completely different item. In this case, we will refund you for your returned item and charge for the new, exchanged item.